Things To Bring Along When Studying Abroad - Video



Hey there readers of Mr Sai Mun's blog! My name is Brian Soo and I'm 19 this year. I just completed my A Levels in Taylor's SS15 and will be going over to the States to further my studies in UC San Diego majoring in Economics. A little bit about myself is that I am a huge geek when it comes to technology. I'm always keeping myself updated with the latest and greatest tech in the market by reading tech blogs such as Engadget and Gizmodo. Recently, decided to invest on a Dslr for video taking and let me tell you, it was the best investment I have ever made in my life. I discovered a newfound hobby in photography as well in videography which led me to making videos for my college whilst I was in the student council.









While packing for my studies abroad, I constantly felt that there were things which I would leave behind. I typed  "things to bring when studying abroad" in the Google search bar as well as asked my friends who were already overseas. I realised that there were a number of uncommon items which will be very helpful when studying abroad and this led me in making a video to help other packers out there! I hope the video below will be of some help!

Enjoy!

---

Posts which you may like:





Share on Google Plus

1 comments:

  1. A very funny approach to a very important matter.

    ReplyDelete