Attachment Therapy



"Child. Please lay down on the bed." Four of them stood in front of me, I had nowhere to run, "We are going to carry out the rebirth session soon." I cowered, tumbling into the ground with my jellied legs. They asked me politely once more. Without any patience, they pulled me up to the bed, I struggled in dissent, their grip was monstrous, I was just a child, I intended to reach for my pocket knife, but I was immobilised.

They suppressed me unto the bed, I did not waste anymore energy to fight back, but scheming for a surprise attack with my knife lest something life-threatening was impending. "This is to bond you to your new mother, we would simulate the child-birth to you, the bed, and the cover would be the womb." and I am the baby. the blood-curdling point riveted me to the surface of the bed. "Shall we?" Not a question, they immediately cover me in blankets, my vision turned black, four immense forces were pushing against me.

"What is this?" I shouted in muffled voice, something was on my head, "Are you guys trying to murder me?" my voice was tinged with fear.

"Relax my child..." one of the four spoke in a soothing voice, "This is just a part of the re-birth session, it won't be long, the longest session that had been taken on last for half a day." what...?

My face was squished with an immense body weight, same with my stomach, my limbs. One of my arms were free, not suppressed. "Are you ready, Mrs. Newmaker to receive your new-born." 

The insanity did not stop there, "Yes! Really excited! Hope she would be an adorable baby girl so that I could love her even more." my apparent guardian was ecstatic. My free hand was slithering to my pocket to retrieve the knife, my only silver cord to survive.

"Are you ready to be re-borned?" the voice recited as if it was rehearsed.

What in the world is this question? "I want to get the hell out of here!" my voice was still unclear. My hand was still reaching out for the knife, grabbing it by the tip. I poked the surface of the bed, attempting to tear a hole out of it.

"Come out with your head first. If not you are going to die." What is this nonsense? 

"I can't." my voice was clearer this time, "Something's on me." Screw this shit. I'm ready to wreck some havoc with my knife. I thrust my knife straight into the dead weight on my stomach. Blood poured all over. My body was set free instantaneously. I did not think this through, if I killed one off, how was I able to be up against three grown adults. 

I sprawled to the floor, knife on my hand. Three of them stood in front of me in fear. I was prepared to kill all of them to protect myself. Lurching my body to the front, an immovable force grabbed me from behind, pinning me down to the ground. "You are a devil." Mrs. Newmaker snatched my knife and ended my life, viciously jabbing multiple times into my vital organs like a madman going amok. 

"I. Just. Wanted." A pause accompanied with a plunge of redness. "To. Live. A. Normal." The pain was immeasurable, I was losing conscious, too much blood was lost. I did not fight back, Providence was cruel to me, I had to accept the fact that it was. "Life." I snapped out of this ruthless world ruled by homosapiens, diving into nothingness.

Weaved by : Zeckrom Bryan

Lurch





Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment