SPM Add Maths Project 2017 (Complete)

Hello to all SPM 2017 candidates, it is the time where you google the full answers for your additional mathematics assignment. This year is fairly easy, but there is going to be a lot of workings. I will provide you with the complete answer for you below, you just need to copy everything.

This year's assignment theme is linear law which is picked from Form 5 Chapter 2.

I will go according to the order of the marking scheme:

All pages need to be blank A4 papers, and hand-written. I will be providing the answers only the questions can be referred from the hand-out that your teachers gave you.

ALL GRAPHS MUST BE PLOTTED ACCORDING TO THE QUESTIONS.

For the cover page,
Projek Matematik Tambahan SPM 2017
Nama:______________
Kelas:_______________
Angka Giliran:_____________

Next, the index page, d.i.y


Part 1
1. Linear Equation:
A linear equation is an algebraic equation in which each term is either a constant or the product of a constant and the first power of a single variable. A linear equation is an equation for a straight line.

Example: 


Non-linear Equation:
A non-linear equation is an equation whose graph does not form a straight line. Equations with exponents greater than one are non-linear. The sum of the exponents of the variables in the equation is more than one.

Example: 

2. 
No.
Equation
Sketch of Graph
State linear equation of non-linear equation
1


linear
2


Non-linear
3


linear
4


Non-linear
5


Non-linear
6


linear
7



Non-linear
8


Non-linear
9


linear
10


Non-linear



3.

*** lg means log10

PART 2
Task 1
a) 

bi)



bii)


biii)

c)


d)


e)


Conclusion

Task 2
a)

bi)

bii)

c)

d)

e)

Conclusion:

Task 3
a)


bi)
*** For this graph follow my scale, the scale given is rigged.

bii)

c)

d)

e)

Conclusion:

Part 3
Task 1

Task 2


Task 3

Task 4

Task 5

Task 6

Task 7

Task 8

Task 9


Task 10

Task 11

Task 12

Task 13

Conclusion:
For the conversion of non-linear equation to linear equation, identify the variables and the constants. Identify the Y, m, X, c to form the linear equation of Y=mX+c. Y is the value of the y-axis, X is the 
value of the x-axis, Y and X are the variable whereas m and c are the constants. m is the gradient, and c is the y-intercept of the straight line, Y=mX+c.

There are many possible linear forms, it is best to apply the linear law according to the question. The constant values will change the value of the gradient and the y-intercept of the straight line, Y=mX+c, the straight line plotted may have a positive gradient (the straight line will go up), have a negative gradient (the straight line will go down), or have a negative or a positive y-intercept.

By multiplying, dividing or by applying the logarithmic rules the variables, you can manipulate the non-linear equation into a linear equation.

Further Exploration:
Task 1
a)


b)

Task 2
-----The engineering applications that are useful to graph can be represented in different ways. Especially of interest is direct variation, which is the form many engineering application take, including Hooke's law and Ohm's law.

Electrical engineers use Ohm's law frequently for it states the most basic relationship between voltage, resistance and current. It is used in almost all calculations to analyse and test circuits in any electrical piece or equipment or device.

-----Linear law can be used to verify formula, especially in Physics. For example, if we convert and plot the graph of the formula of an oscillating pendulum using linear law, we must get a straight line graph, if not the experimental results are not accurate.



If the experimental results give a straight line, then this formula is valid.

-----Say that you wish to evaluate an experimental value for g, the acceleration due to gravity, at an unknown location by measuring the time an object takes to strike the ground when dropped from various heights.

The Physics relationship is,

Graphing the data as
  on a set of coordinate axes yields data that follows a linear relationship and the slope determined by a linear regression yields the experimental value of g/2.

-----Lanchester's linear law.
In ancient combat between phalanxes of armies with spears. For instance, one solder could only ever fight exactly one other soldier at a time. If each soldier kills, and is killed by, exactly one other, then the number of soldiers remaining at the end of the battle is simply the difference between the larger army and the smaller army, assuming same weapons.

The linear law also applies to unaimed fire into enemy-filled area. The rate of attrition depends on the density of the available targets in the target area as well as the number of weapons shooting. If two forces, occupying the identical land area, they will both suffer the same rate and the number of casualties, until the smaller force is eliminated eventually: the greater probability of any one shot hitting the larger force is balanced by the greater number of shots directed at the smaller force.

Reflection

Version 1.0

While I was carrying out this project, I have learnt how to appreciate the beauty of Mathematics. I have learnt how to apply my linear law skills more efficaciously. I also learnt that linear law is very important in our lives, it can help us to solve and confirm the correctness of a law, or an equation. 

The moral values that I have put into practice is compassion in executing this project. I have poured my heart, mind and soul into completing this project with the best result. I also put in a lot of hard work in order to complete this project. I also did not give up in doing my project, I have completed it to the end.

In the making of this project, I have spent countless nights researching and completing this project. I realised this subject is compulsory for me. Without it, I could not fulfill my abjured hopes and dreams. These are the benefits of the project.

This skill of linear law has helped me improve drastically in proving the validity of a certain formula in Physics or in any field. I simply just used linear law, applying all the knowledge that I have gained from this, I managed to prove that the existing laws are true.

Version 2.0

In the making of this project, I have spent countless nights researching and completing this project. I realised this subject is compulsory for me. Without it, I could not fulfill my abjured hopes and dreams. These are the benefits of the project.

While I was carrying out this project, I have learnt how to appreciate the beauty of Mathematics. I have learnt how to apply my linear law skills more efficaciously. I also learnt that linear law is very important in our lives, it can help us to solve and confirm the correctness of a law, or an equation. 

The moral values that I have put into practice is compassion in executing this project. I have poured my heart, mind and soul into completing this project with the best result. I also put in a lot of hard work in order to complete this project. I also did not give up in doing my project, I have completed it to the end.

This skill of linear law has helped me improve drastically in proving the validity of a certain formula in Physics or in any field. I simply just used linear law, applying all the knowledge that I have gained from this, I managed to prove that the existing laws are true.

***Basically you can swap around with the sequence.

For the most ridiculous part in the project of "represent your opinion or feelings creatively by using symbols, illustrations, painting or songs" do it yourselves, just kidding.

From a curve to a line, 
Complexity to simplicity,
Equations of non-linear to linear,
I have the savvy on the application of linear law.

I can't picture the complicated,
convoluted, complex equations.
Using linear law,
finally,
it is as simple as counting from one to ten.

What I can't see or picture,
it doesn't mean I can't simplify them
into my frame of reference.

Maths is beautiful and complex.
It can be simplified
into crystal clear,
speckless wonders.

Cheers! Everyone. This is the end of the post, the index you need to do it according to your pagination. Be mindful about plotting your graph, please use pencils instead of pens, I use them from illustration purposes.


Like and Share this post to your fellow friends. Drop a comment below about your progress below. Please do not blindly copy, modify a little to make it yours. Hope you guys will have a fun time 'referring'. Sorry about my bloody handwriting, hope you guys can understand them fully.

Good luck. May the odds be in your favour.

By: Bryan Phua

Hope. Joy.. Feelings cloaked as words.
Blogger.
*****All of the above are for students' reference.



Posts You May Like


A+ Notes To Score SPM




 SPM A+ Notes



You can order online at buukbook.com

Share on Google Plus

40 comments:

  1. really need yr help on my addmath project which is so different from the reference uve done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, could you help me with Kedah Additional Mathematics Project Work 2017? It's about statistic. If you have the answer, could you email it to amyroseofficial123@gmail.com . Thanks!. I really need your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I'm also getting the same question as u which is statistics, can u pls might as well forward the answer to me once u get them?

      Delete
    2. ya me too ! can u sent me also lepas u dah dapat ?

      Delete
    3. hello i'm getting the same question too , can you please forward the answer to me when you get it ? email: angellye@hotmail.com .thank you. Need by today .

      Delete
    4. As far as I know for the question you have to do your own survey and everything. There is no definite answer.

      If you really don't want to go through the hassle of surveys just make up your own data base on the data of average statistics that could be found online, I guess....

      :/

      Delete
  3. penang add maths project in on lipatan, janjang arithmetik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i am from selangor i would like to do the statistics question. Can i have a set of sample answer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u send me if u get the sample answer?
      Please..

      Delete
  5. Hi i am from sabah . Could you like to help me Sabah Additional Mathematics 2017 . Which is about integral .. Please i need yr help . If you have the answer could you email it to iyfah1901@gmail.com .. Thanks ..i really need yr help ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahagian 2 soalan b(i),(ii),(iii) tu dia suruh buat dalam kertas graf yg sama. ape yg dia maksudkan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, do you have the sample answer on the kedah's edition on statistics?
    .
    If you do, please kindly send it to nurawjanul07@gmail.com
    .
    Thank you, I'll be eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you dah dapat can you sent me at Taenaa30@gmail.com ?

      Delete
    2. Can u send to me too at nienacool2508@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Can u send to me too at fierazafirah2@gmail.com . Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Hi ,I'm from Penang . Can you help me in the second questions ? I have answered the first one.
    among the shapes you have explored , compare and determine the shape that produces maximum area , given the same perimeter .

    Answer : Circle produced maximum area among the others shape .
    2πr=300
    r = 150/π
    Area =πr^2
    =π(〖150/π)〗^2
    = 7161.97 m2

    (ii) Suggest at least three examples how you would utilize this concept in your daily life . Give your reason .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm from selangor. Mine is the roller coaster question. Can you send the sample answer to my email hueyenooi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. dO make your work easier without doing anything, we will sent to you full answer in pdf form. just print and send to your teacher. it is just RM60. follow steps in Fb :Add Maths Project, https://www.facebook.com/AddMathsProject

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... can you help me with Negeri Sembilan with pengamiran..

      Delete
  11. hi, i'm a student from kedah and i need the sample answer on kerja projek add math , it's about statistics.
    Thank you very much if you willing to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mr. Saimun i need your help in Kl paper about 100 student's Bmi

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you do conclusion for this addmath project?..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! This was really helpful.. but if you don't mind may I use some of your reflection version 2.0? Well not just a few actually.. I just don't have any idea how to do it

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello sir i would like to include the reflection part 2.0 in my add maths project.I hope you dont mind sir.God bless your kind soul sir

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Can you help me on the negeri sembilan project? Prettyy pleasee.... and can i type it instead of writing it in hand because i have a quite awful handwriting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you email me if you get any help. : peskytae@gmail.com THANKK YOUUU AND SORRY

      Delete
    2. If you got the answer can you email it to me pls.i'll be grateful forever.THANKYOU ALSO SORRY IF THIS BURDEN YOU.Ksb040800@gmail.com

      Delete
  17. Omygoshh. Tq so much for this.it is really helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank u for sharing the answers...made my work easier 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey sir.. Can I get answers for +maths project (negeri Sembilan)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sir, can I get answer for advertising project Selangor which is Roller Coaster question?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sir, Can you send me the sample answer for pahang addm project which is about "wang saku". Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sir, can you send me the sample answer for pahang addm project which is about "wang saku". Thanks
    huibian0206@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi sir,can i get the answer for addmath projek 2018 in selangor
    thk sir

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir ,can i get the answer for add math projek work?

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi sir can u send me a copy of answer of add maths project 2018 of trigonometry

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do u have sample answer for this year addmaths project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do u have the question paper for your school.

      Delete