Mr Sai Mun's Teaching History

Mr. Sai Mun's Teaching History

I still remember clearly how my teaching career started. One of my neighbours requested me to teach his son who is form 3 and i was only 17 years old. She got to know me as i was one of the top students of the school. I remember teaching him many ways to remember the points and extending my teaching hours by 30 to 40 minutes and many times i tried to motivate him by rewarding him if he scores A.
Right after i graduated in Bachelor's in Engineering i started to teach professionally in a few small tuition centres and drove to houses to do home tuition. Taylors College Subang Jaya hired me to teach pre-U SAM and CPU Physics and at the same year i venture into my 1st Tuition Centre in Subang Jaya. I was only 21.

In the 1st 3 years of teaching, i spent many many hours each day on preparing my notes, what to say in class, what are the jokes, how to motivate my students. Each minute of the lesson has to be planned out to ensure the students gain maximum benefit in my class. In a short period of 6 years, my tuition classes grow from 1 student per class till now my largest number of students in one class is 72 students.

Now its the time for me to bring up a dream team of tutors who wants to join me to make difference in the teaching industry.

Teaching requires passion and energy, you'll be rewarded with smiles and results.

Share on Google Plus