Everything Starts....

Everything starts pumping and moving again...
Such a good year....
Wishing you all 'All The Best of 2009'

Let me see... 7 things in my mind for 2009

1. Sri KDU - I'll be teaching Sri KDU IB Physics, 5 Edisons Chemistry, 5 Aristotle Chemistry in 2009. This is my 5th year teaching in this school. Wow! I can't believe it myself. The school is still standing strong, thanks to many strong teachers, a strong lady principal and her 2 sidekicks. They are definitely the pillars of the school.

2. MOSS - My classes in Menjalara(MOSS) is all almost packed. Form 5 and Form 4, Physics, Add Math and Chemistry. Form 4 students wishing to join my classes please contact me before you come ya. You can check the timing on the left. Set-up many extra classes for my SPM year students.

3. SMART - Started a new tuition centre in Ara Damansara named SMART, its walking distance from NZX. I'll be spending my Tuesdays there for this year. If you've a friend or family who lived nearby, come support us. = )

4. SMASH - Launching 'The BEST Urban DANCE CREW Workshop' in YOUTH 09 (PWTC).. exciting. ECX aka Elecoldxhot, Twister Genies and Project Element will be conducting training for the workshop in March Holidays. You can go for the FREE preview Workshop this weekend in YOUTH '09 PWTC.

5. PTI - My Form 4 and Form 5 Physics Classes in PTI Sri Sinar is almost full. Starting another class of Form 4 Physics soon.

6. Private Tuition - Haven't started any yet, Sorry to keep you waiting.

7. So much excitement and challenges.... here i come 2009.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment